If you are looking for the best dish to pair with our Collio Sauvignon Riserva 2016 Russiz Superiore, we have the answer: Spaghetti with Shrimps, Zucchini, and Lemongrass.
This spaghetti, symbol of the Italian cuisine, thanks to their unique taste of sea, enhances the wine’s elegant and complex bouquet.
Recipe for 4 people
200 g Spaghetti
8 Red Prawns
8 Cherry Tomatoes
Salt & Pepper
1. Cut the zucchini into small cubes and boil in salted water for 2 minutes;
2. Shell and clean the prawns, and cut them into pieces;
3. Put some water in a pan or pot. Place the pan on your stovetop and turn the burner to the highest setting. Let the water come to a full rolling boil and add both the lemongrass and the spaghetti. Cook for 6 minutes;
4. In a casserole brown the zucchini with the olive oil and add the cherry tomatoes. Add some salt and pepper;
5. Drain the pasta al dente and sauté in a pan with both the zucchini and the cherry tomatoes. After some minutes add the prawns;
6. Plate and serve with some lemongrass and a basil leaf.